- Bernie Sanders supporters upset that Hillary Clinton stole the Democratic nomination
- agree with Donald Trump's bigoted opinions
- believes that the US needs a physical border for safety
- rich and want to save on taxes
- lost faith in US career politicians
- belief that Trump will be the most honest option
- agreeing with Trumps views like "dishonest biased media" or questioning vaccines
- dislikes Hillary Clinton's past, viewpoints, or platform
- fear of a female president
- always votes Republican
- (there are countless other reasons too...)
I heard many people say that they didn't know anyone who was voting for Trump. Yet, with the numbers that obviously is not true. Were Trump voters silent? Many were. I know I was. The few times I expressed my love of Bernie and my disdain of Hillary, I was verbally assaulted. Trump wasn't my top choice and I am turned off by his unfiltered bigoted mouth; however, Hillary's aggressive DNC campaign stole the presidency from the man who rightfully should have won. I held on to my thoughts quietly and then voted. Thankfully friends and family rarely read my blog.
And why did I vote for Donald Trump in the Presidential election?
- My belief that Hillary is extremely corrupt and diabolical
- I was furious at the DNC for rigging the primary
- Not trusting "more of the same"
- Bernie Sanders was not on the ballot
Are you seriously in shock that Trump was elected president?
This was predicted BEFORE the primaries!!
* * * * * * * * * * * * *