About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Sunday, January 4, 2015

2015 has started both good and bad


First the bad news: Someone I love fell and broke her hip. This is a tough injury to recover from. Luckily, she is a very strong determined woman. Her partner loves her very much and is taking off work to care for her. I wish I lived closer so that I could help... I pray she recovers as quickly as possible.

And now...my good news: I have been talking with a new romantic interest. He is older than me, handsome, financially secure, has good business acumen, has raised children and is open to more, and we want the same things in life. Of course, we don't live in the same country. Life is rarely that simple. But without settling, I shouldn't expect to find Mr. Right living around the corner. As I said in a previous post, geography is easily solved with money and flights.  :)

1 comment:

Ahkenaten Kor said...

Good news indeed... and about damned time!

Post a Comment