About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Friday, April 23, 2010

My Ideal Partner 2010



I have done this the past two years in a row -- 2008 and 2009.

Here is 2010:

Who I am: honest even when it hurts to be, zest for life, no regrets, old soul, enjoys reading, grounded, sober, self aware, adventurous, highly sexual, happy, tenacious, intelligent, free and living day by day, believes everything happens for a reason, non-smoker, motivated, fit, romantic, loyal friend, realist, smiles and laughs easily, open-minded, lifetime student, positive, healthy eater, sports fan, computer geek, generous, loving, kinky, trustworthy, dog & cat owner, fair, optimistic, logical, not jealous, reliable, awesome boobs, thinks outside the box, one-of-a-kind, independent, thoughtful, spiritual, respectful, "show off", teacher, loves traveling, grateful, helps friends move, accepts people for who they are, sense-of-humor, spontaneous, playful, ex-pat, turns my dreams into reality, not afraid to say "no", liberal yet conservative, motherly, bisexual, confident, lovable, pretty, likes crossdressers, child-free, good in bed, athletic.
Caution: high maintenance, irresponsible at times, talks too fast and too much, clumsy, bipolar, loves cake.


My ideal partner has these qualities: knows and likes the true me, honest even when it hurts to be, is my best friend, respectful, treats me as an equal, mental/physical/financial/emotional support, genius intelligence, zest for life, we talk about everything, trustworthy, gives me space, always takes my feelings into consideration, romantic, helps me better myself, spontaneous, ex-pat mentality, likes cats & dogs, listens to me, computer geek, gentleman, teaches me, makes me laugh, builds and repairs things, thinks outside-the-box, acts like a man and treats me like a lady, smart in ways I'm not, fair, includes me, worldly, takes chances, puts me in my place, likes to learn, high sex drive, reliable, family values, motivated, loves himself, articulate, enjoys traveling, athletic, same political beliefs, confident, spiritual, good-in-bed, loves unconditionally, shares hopes and dreams, funny, cuddles, responsible, generous, non-smoker, loyal, not jealous, healthy eater, can stop me from eating cake.
Without any of these qualities: lies, dishonest, violent, scares me, makes me feel bad about myself, insensitive, disrespectful, drug addiction, alcoholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment