About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Monday, April 26, 2010

My friend's son was killed

His name was Brandon Lee Evans and he was a really good kid. Here is the website for more information: www.justiceforbrandon.com

This letter was written by Christine, Brandon's mom:

My son was murdered in San Francisco Golden Gate Park on November 29, 2008. I have not given up on finding the person(s) who did this very cowardly act on my son. They took him from those who loved him at a very young age of barely 20 years old. Please do me a favor and send an email and/or letter by mail to the below information, to America's Most Wanted. In the letter please notate in your own words to please air this story on TV to help find Justice for Brandon Lee Evans and capture the people who did this. There is a $100,000. REWARD & a Hotel in San Francisco who has offered to pay for America's Most Wanted Hotel expenses if they do a story on Brandon. Please keep the letter simple, as I am sending this letter out to everyone I can in hopes that everyone will at least...send to 10 people, and request that they too request that they have their people send to at least 10 more. My goal is to send as many letters to America's Most Wanted in hopes that they will be flooded with letters and do a story on my son, Brandon Lee Evans. The way it works on how they choose a story is...randomly selected. In which, I believe the more popular a story is in the media...they will do it. I believe that with the help of this airing nationwide...we have a better chance of finding who did this forsaking act. Again, keep it simple...as a request to do the story and include the website his name, my name...Christine Evans and my contact information rewardforbrandon@gmail.com

I appreciate everyone who receives this to lend a helping hand to bringing Justice to Brandon and his family & friends.

With Sincere Appreciation,

Much Love....
Christine Evans


* * * * * * * * * *

For those of you who read my blog, please take 5 minutes of your time to quickly send America's Most Wanted a letter. The letter should be a request for America's Most Wanted to air this story on TV in order to help find Justice for Brandon Lee Evans and capture his killer(s). Think of it as your good deed for the day--it could really make a difference. Thank you.

Gregory Howell, Associate Producer
America's Most Wanted
E-mail: ghowell@amw.com

America’s Most Wanted
PO Box Crime TV
Washington DC 20016

1 comment:

Trixie Racer said...

If you haven't already done so, please write a letter to America's Most Wanted asking them to run this story.

This is what I sent:

Brandon Lee Evans was a very peaceful kid and not involved with gangs. While attending a musical event he was shot in the back in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park. His killer is still out there. Due to the nature of this crime, someone must know something.

The family set up a website: www.JusticeForBrandon.com

I urge you to please run this story.

Post a Comment