About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Saturday, August 1, 2015

10 YEARS!!

In the beginning I rarely blogged publicly, instead I reserved the majority of posts for my website. That said, today marks 10 years of public blogging. 

By not checking my stats, I'm not really sure what my readership is like. That is intentional because I write for me. Always. That way I don't censor what I write. I prefer being real. 

If you enjoy my posts, great! Comments are positive reinforcement that it's worth taking the time to write because--every great once in awhile--someone actually reads it. But, for those you don't like reading about my life or opinions, why are you even reading this? 

1 comment:

Ahkenaten Kor said...

"...I write for me"

That's the only way to do this thing. Congrats and keep on blogging!

Post a Comment