About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Grandparents sometimes make the best mentors


My grandmother passed away today. She was 88 and my favorite family member. Such a feisty lady! Despite making an emergency trip to see her before she died, I did not make it in time. *cry*   I will be there for her funeral. This also allows me extra time to spend with my other family members whom I don't see often enough. My grandma was such a remarkable lady, and I feel blessed for all the time I've spent with her. She has been an inspiration for me. I love you grandma.

2 comments:

Paige said...

Oh geez. I'm very very sorry for your loss and am thinking about you today.

Trixie Racer said...

Thank you. She was a great lady. Mother's Day was a tough day....

Post a Comment