About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Charlie Sheen is living in an alternate reality

I was hoping that Charlie Sheen was a brilliant marketer. Unfortunately, he just posted this video on Twitter with the message, "This @charliesheen video made me laugh harder than the whole 8th season of 2.5 men":



The video wasn't funny and seems like a failing desperate attempt to hang on to fans. Realistically, showing off more of his awesome chest would work better. *wink*

It is now obvious that Charlie Sheen truly has lost his mind. It must be embarrassing to have such a public and well-documented meltdown. Unless something really newsworthy happens (commits suicide, ODs on drugs, or flies me to Hollywood), I don't plan to blog about him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment