About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Government Mandated Sexual Assault



How far is too far?



Think this is unrealistic? Unfortunately, it's happening already. :(

When I went through security and received the "enhanced pat-down", it did NOT make me feel safer in any way. Instead, I felt violated as I was completely groped: my ass, breasts, and pussy were all felt up by the screener. This is sexual assault legalized and accepted by our government.

How much worse can it get? Really? What if our government starts requiring strip searches?



Most people are sheep who follow orders from authority figures without questioning. The McDonald's incident 5 years ago is proof of that:


The Nazis were just following orders in their time under the directive of "Fatherland Security". Our current state of government is making too many parallels.

No comments:

Post a Comment