About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

eclipsed

Isn't it strange how one day will be so great and the next your whole world can crash down? The greatness is still there but the new negative consumes all your thoughts.



Everybody goes through times in their lives when they need a friend to lean on. Right now is one of those times for me. Today I received horrible news. Unfortunately, the majority of my closest friends are too messed up to be supportive. Most of my life whenever I've needed someone to lean on I've been alone (Summer of 2009 was an exception). There is nobody around again but the main difference this time is that I am sober and plan on staying so. I pray that is enough to keep me strong...

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment