About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Monday, February 15, 2010

This needs to be written and is way overdue.

It seems that many of my readers prefer to email me privately with their comments to my blog posts. PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS! While I appreciate feedback, it should be posted on my blog and not emailed to me. Rarely do I have time to log into my email account as it is and for it to be filled with tons of extra emails which should've been posted as comments is frustrating.

For example, from my dog advice post.... Numerous people emailed me with the same advice. Had the comments been posted publicly, it would've been clear that these were duplicate suggestions. I also received a few emails from people who were having similar problems asking me to please share whatever information I received (I don't have time to do that, btw). By posting comments, these people benefit too.

Please continue reading and sharing (just limit it exclusively to the comment box). I really do enjoy hearing your feedback. Comments make me smile and feel loved. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment