About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Many Peoria guys have requested I make a return trip.

Unfortunately, last night management of Big Al's told me that they no longer allow traveling strippers. Considering I've been well liked each time I've been there and even brought everyone gifts on my last trip, it surprised me greatly that this manager said no and wouldn't make an exception. What this means is that whenever I travel out to the midwest, Peoria will no longer be a place to see me. Sorry guys..

* Should you wind up there anyway, look up Izzy. She is a super hot 21 year old black goddess.   ;)

5 comments:

Will said...

Izzy is gone too. Not worth going to Big Al's anymore.

Anonymous said...

izzy left? is she dancing anywher else? would love to get in contact with her again.

Trixie Racer said...

If anyone knows where Izzy's at now, I hope they post an update. When I first met her, she was under 21...and she's gotten even hotter over these couple years. I hope she goes to Las Vegas to work. She's gorgeous, sweet, and could easily get hired at Spearmint Rhino or any other club. $$$

Anonymous said...

Last year after going through some difficult times, she gave me the best lap dances of my life and then took the time out to sit and talk with me throughout the night and was not pushy about getting more dances. A great girl and extremely hot!

Anonymous said...

any word on where izzy is dancing now?

Post a Comment