About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Is it more important for your children to fit your ideal "mold" or to be expressive people who are happy with themselves? As adults, do you still want to control their lives or trust them to make their own choices?

This video with Halcyon and his mother is perfect for Mother's Day:

Conversation with Mom from Belief Buffet on Vimeo.



If it wasn't for our parents (and grandparents), we wouldn't be the people we are today. Everybody grows up in different households. My parents are open-minded, tolerant, and understanding hippies--and taught me to be the same. I love that about them. Happy Mother's Day, Mom! I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment