About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Gambling? VOIP? Privacy?

Were you an online gambler? Has your internet service provider blocked you from using Skype or another VOIP service? Do you live outside the United States yet want full access to Pandora, Youtube, and Netflix? There are ways around this.

The simplest way is to use a VPN. A VPN is a direct connection to another computer. By directly connecting to another computer first, you can then use the service you want in an area where it is still allowed. How does this work? By using an IP address which is based in a country which allows the service you wish to use, you get access. It's an easy solution.

I have been using a paid VPN service for several months. Since I travel worldwide, sometimes my VOIP service won't work. All I have to do is load up my VPN and "viola!" It works! Simple as can be and worth every penny. To learn more, click the banner below and choose which service best fits your specific needs. You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment