About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Every man I like is different

Most people have a set "type" of person who they are attracted to. That doesn't apply to me. Every man I've been with is completely different than every other. With one exception--and he was a combination of everyone I had dated (weird, right?). I like variety.

Since I started attending adult entertainment conventions, I've been physical with only a few men in the industry.
Richard Young - He and I seriously dated for awhile. Not casual at all.

Roy Karch - We have always been good friends and dated briefly.

Jason Quinlan - Since 2005, Jay has been my default go-to guy whenever I've been single. We've never dated and there's no drama; we are fuck buddies--nothing more. Pretty impressive in the sack and always makes me squirt. If you have ever wondered why he gets so much pussy, he DESERVES IT!

someone else who shall remain nameless - I was horny, Jay was unavailable, this man was in town. A random industry hookup--not something I do.



Despite working as a stripper for years, I can be shy when it comes to my personal life. Most of the men I've had mini-crushes on never knew:
(A couple are taken. A few are missed opportunities. Some still make me wonder...)

Huda Mahdi
- Absolute gentleman. He is awesome; the type of man one hopes to marry. Of course he lives half a world away and already has an incredibly gorgeous girlfriend. She is a lucky lucky girl.

Mackenzie McAleer - Handsome, intelligent, ex-pat with a zest for life. HOT!

Brad Mitchell - LOL, Brad. Totally the kind of geek I would date. He's been on my Yes list for a long time but, since he's married, I've kept my distance.

Vid Vicious - I have so much respect for this man. One of the few exceptions to my "no casual sex" rule...I would do Vid. Always a complete gentleman.

Charles Michael - We have been flirting for years. He's smart, cute, funny, and a gentleman. I could seriously date him. Too bad he lives in cold Canada.

Kevin Blatt - We have tons in common and mutual interests. With all the hours we used to chat on the phone, yeah, I'm curious...

Halcyon - Back in the day I would've jumped at the opportunity for a threeway with Tassy and Halcyon but never got the chance.

Lance Harrell - Total cutie! We are into a lot of the same things sexually. Unfortunately, we know each other too well to date or play. *sigh*

Dave Urban - So gorgeous that I can barely speak in his presence.

Marc Womack - Had I been single, I probably would've offered up a threeway with him and Shey. He just oozes "good in bed"; so does she.

Christopher Keller
and Mike Tompkins - Both are too young for me to pursue, but in masturbation land they are my boy toys.


Do I stay single because of shyness? Not at all. I enjoy being single.
For me to get in a relationship, that person has to be someone I like "as-is".

If I have to change someone, then it won't work (for either of us).
This is why I like to know someone well before we move forward.



It isn't fun being surprised with incompatibilities after it's too late. That said, even the majority of the men on my crush list are not men whom I would actually date.

2 comments:

Paige said...

I'll add myself to the list because obviously it slipped your mind

Marc Womack said...

Wow, honored to make this list!

Post a Comment