About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Monday, November 30, 2009

On the road again


Flew back from Costa Rica for the holidays. Thanksgiving was wonderful! I spent time with a friend and his parents. :)

Worked at Big Al's in Peoria over the weekend. Today I start back on the road. There is a possibility that I may work at Mustang Sally's in Pennsylvania again on Tuesday night. Then I'm headed to Washington DC. After spending a night or two in DC, I'm going to Atlanta for the weekend. My favorite cat is going along with me on this roadtrip!




My life is unfolding beautifully. On a side semi-related note, today marks 3 months since I quit smoking weed. It's been longer than that since I've drank. I am happier than I have been in a long time. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment