About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Wedding

Today my big brother gets married! I am on the west coast for his ceremony. The last time our entire family got together was 4 1/2 years ago for my sister's funeral. Not happy circumstances. This time we will all be in good spirits and will have an awesome day!

Ironically, today is also the 4 year anniversary of my "Speed Racer" passing away. He was a very good man. I am very thankful my brother chose today to get married (completely by coincidence). Now this emotionally difficult date will have new positive memories and meaning for me.

Time to start getting ready. Must show up early to pose for family photos. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment