About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Worst Sin

Usually betrayal is where you believe someone is one way yet later find out they were lying, "wearing a mask" for you, or have multiple personalities.

That is why I love this video. Since I haven't seen the movie from which it was compiled, the words and images perfectly portray betrayal.




Someone I know once said that betrayal is the worst thing in the world. At the time I assumed he meant betrayal by another person and openly disagreed by saying "regretting not doing what you truly want to do" is the worst thing. We were both right. Betrayal is the worst.....yet betraying your true self is much worse than betrayal from another.

No comments:

Post a Comment