About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Boston is realistic

Ok! Class is October 12 - November 6 so I expect to live in Boston October 9th-November 9th. The cat problem is resolved! My friend in Peoria offered to babysit them for the month. :)

As far as the money goes..... I need to come up with $3000 by September 28th to enroll in classes and buy airline tickets. Then I'll have another week to earn the additional $2500 living expenses and still arrive in Boston by October 9th. If I don't make all the money I need for living expenses by that time I can always strip while in Boston (this is last case scenario as I'd prefer to focus 100% of my attention on school). It may be tough but totally possible.

Tomorrow I leave for Burning Man. The soonest I can be back in Peoria is September 19th and only have 12 days or so before I'd have to leave to attend a wedding. Hmmmmm...... Should I stay on the West Coast and work in Vegas until Boston? That would maximize my earning days. Hmmmm...

I have a lot to think about. Most of my thinking time will be at Burning Man where I there is no contact with the "outside" world. Last year I learned a lot about my self during this week. This year I am using this time to do the same. By the end of the week I will know what is best for my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment