About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Where in the world am I?

I am in Texas visiting family. My mother isn't doing well so this is a very important trip. In a few days I'll head back to Georgia again. I love it there so much. Vegas isn't a good quality place; Georgia is. Soon I need to take another international vacation for sanity, too. Costa Rica again? Or somewhere new? Where ever I go I should do it soon before I enter corporate world and will be unable to take time off work.

1 comment:

Nick said...

Hello! Thought I'd drop you a line - just found you're blog randomly, but pleased I did!

Good to meet a Sagittaruis around here...

Greetings from a leo in London!

Post a Comment