About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Came back to Atlanta for my cats

I love Atlanta and want to stay! The people are nice, the weather is great. The only bad thing is that we are out of gas. Really! Today I waited at a gas station for over a half hour to fill up and feel lucky I was able to get gas at all. The station had a $30 maximum. Many others have a 5-10 gallon maximum. As I drive through the city, more than half of the gas stations are closed. It is scary.

On a side note, even though my ex has a girlfriend we've been continuing to have sex. Seems appropriate since previously she had been the "other woman". It's almost like we're still together..

No comments:

Post a Comment