About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Who I am and my ideal partner

This is who I am. Love me or hate me.

ABOUT ME:
PROS: grateful, intelligent, self-aware, honest, likes dogs and cats, good in bed, happy, newly found zest for life, pretty, loves Costa Rica, old soul, enjoys reading, bisexual, adventurous, confident, free and living day by day, non-smoker, motivated, romantic, loyal friend, exhibitionist, smiles and laughs easily, spiritual, realist, motherly, submissive, likes cross-dressers, lifetime student, kinky, logical, athletic, reliable, liberal yet conservative, loves every aspect of sex, open-minded, generous, into computers, loving, trustworthy, can vibrate every part of my body, 420, optimistic, awesome boobs, Dominant, enlightened, independent, girly, children-free, thoughtful, sober, thinks outside the box, spontaneous, one-of-a-kind, tenacious, ex-pat mentality, good dancer, goddess, fair, helps friends move, likes sports...

CONS: addictive personality, not organized, think I know it all, sleep 10+ hours per day, high maintenence, clumsy, princess, difficulty being monogamous, irresponsible at times, talks too fast and too much, airhead, ADD/OCD, (bipolar?)




My Ideal Partner:
Has these qualities: honest, reliable, responsible, good-in-bed, funny, makes me laugh, we can talk about anything, knows and likes the true me, treats me as an equal, mental/physical/financial/emotional support, always takes my feelings into consideration, loving, has zest for life, is my best friend, likes to travel, ex-pat mentality, helps me better myself, cuddles, likes cats/dogs, spontaneous, genius intelligence, into computers, likes to learn, teaches me, athletic, includes me, confident, same political beliefs, makes me feel loved, high sex drive, motivated, puts me in my place, can build and repair things, acts like a man and treats me like a lady, worldly, smart in ways I'm not, takes chances, family values, listens to me, shares hopes and dreams, gentleman,

NOT these qualities: dishonest, lies, insensitive, violent, scares me, makes me feel bad about myself, drug addiction, alcoholic, disrespectful,

No comments:

Post a Comment