About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Friday, August 19, 2005

No Wet Dream For Me

I have wet dreams several times per month. The sex is always awesome, perfect in every way, totally intense, and I orgasm in real life at the end. Usually I wake up mid-orgasm so that I can milk out every last pulse.

My dream sex world is always anonymous. I've never seen, met, or dreampt about the person before. Maybe this is one of the neccessary factors to add to my excitement.

Last night I was talking to a friend on the phone and he suggested I dream about him. I told him that I always have sexual dreams and never with anyone I know. Jokingly (or not) he suggested I could dream about him having sex with another guy. Now, I do like to watch that so I said "maybe". Just like guys like to watch two women go at it, I feel the same way about men. About all people in general. While I am an exhibitionist, I'm probably even more of a voyeur and love watching any kind of sex related to consenting adults.

So, last night I dreampt about someone I know. No, it wasn't the guy I spoke to last night on the phone. Dreaming about someone you know in a sexual way isn't the same. It loses that oomph somehow.

On to my dream... It was very stimulating. We were fooling around and maybe 5 minutes away from fucking when I got "caught". That's right, another friend walked in. The first guy was still half clothed; I was naked and hiding behind a shower curtain. With how much I despise water, I find it ironic we were fooling around in the bathroom.

Anyway, in my dream it became uncomfortable. I wasn't sure if the second guy was trying to save me from cheating or if he wanted to jump in. Either way, it changed the dynamics of my dream. I no longer felt comfortable moving forward. No hot sex, no orgasm. I woke up much more sexually frustrated than normal.

To the friend who suggested I dream about him: this is all your fault!! I've never been "busted" in my dreams before and I'm sure it was because I knew the person. You probably won't accept the blame because it wasn't you in my dream, but I have NEVER dreampt about anyone I've known before. This happened because of your suggestion and you need to find me a hot bisexual girlfriend for casual sex to make this up!

To the guy who was in my dream: if we're meant to have hot dream sex, I'm sure I'll dream about you again. I'm much more sexually frustrated now than I was yesterday, so tonight's dream better make up for that (with or without you).

To the friend who interrupted, I'm not sure what to think.....

Anonymous dream sex is easier..

No comments:

Post a Comment