About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Tattoos



It was a gorgeous day today so it wasn't surprising to see two shirtless guys riding their bicycles. They had very nice bodies and attractive faces, yet I was completely repulsed by their tattoos. Having tattoos isn't the way to be individualistic anymore--it is conformity. Tattoos can ruin a nice body. There have been limited exceptions of tattoos which don't turn me off--but they are few and far between. Unless the tattooed person is incredibly special or has the most perfect cock, it isn't possible for me to be sexually aroused by someone with a lot of ink. Yuck!

1 comment:

Trixie Racer said...

FYI: The man in the video is not an exception. While he may be fit, his tattoos are a total turn off.

Cosmetic surgery turns off some men because they view it as self-mutilation. Tattoos turn me off in that same way. I also view them as trashy, and that's hard to get past...

Post a Comment