About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

V for Vendetta

Voting is important. Whether or not you believe your vote makes a difference shouldn't factor in. If you DON'T vote, then there is 100% certainty that legally your opinion doesn't count. Only those of us who vote have the right to complain when the government isn't running as it should. If all the apathetic people actually cared enough to vote, they could influence the direction of our future.

3 comments:

Ahkenaten Kor said...

One of my favorite movies...

A friend and I were having a conversation about this very subject today. While we both agreed that I should vote, I didn't have any information on the candidates or their platforms. He sent me a couple of good sites that break down the positions of all candidates and it made my decision making much easier. While it's true that all politicians are eventual liars, the point is to pick the one whose vision of America closely resembles mine, and has the planning and political affiliations to make it happen. I didn't know this.

Ahkenaten Kor said...

Damn... I think I wanna watch this movie for the 100th time now

Trixie Racer said...

Personally, I believe whomever decides to steal the election will win. However, I still vote. It's important that people don't give up that right. As we give up rights, eventually they are gone and we don't get them back. I always vote--even when abroad.

Post a Comment