About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I want WORTH IT!



Not long ago, I started talking with a gentleman who was closer to the My Ideal Partner list than I've met in many years. We discussed the possibility of dating, even though we live very far from each other.

I was actually excited... but my honesty scared him.


Friends say "if it's too good to be true, it probably is" and that I invested emotion too early. People often miss out on what they want most in life is because they are too skeptical to believe it can be real. But sometimes opportunities present themselves & miracles do happen.

I thought he was my unicorn, so I wasn't going to passively wait. I told him how I felt.
Maybe my parents screwed me up by teaching me to be honest with people and expecting the same in return. They certainly didn't prepare me for a world where deception is the norm. I am secretive when I first get to know someone but, once I accept someone into my circle, I am very open about who I am, how I view others, and what I want in life. It might be naive of me to require such honesty from friends and lovers--but it isn't worth keeping people in my life who are not.

Extremely discouraging quote about how people are shocked by honesty and not even phased by deception.


 After watching this video, I suspect finding someone who will be "honest with me always" and who is "trustworthy" might be close to impossible. However, I need that in order to be happy with someone and fall in love.





I'm not crazy; I just know what I want. Test taken today:
Advanced Global Personality Test Results
Extraversion||||||||||||||||||||||94%
Stability||||||||||||||||||||88%
Orderliness||||||||||||||||||77%
Accommodation||||||||||||||55%
Intellectual||||||||||||||||||||||91%
Interdependence||||||||||||||||||||83%
Mystical||||||||||||||||||75%
Materialism||||||||||||50%
Narcissism||||||||||||||58%
Adventurousness||||16%
Work ethic||||||||||||||||||||||91%
Conflict seeking||8%
Need to dominate||||||25%
Romantic||||||||||||||||||||83%
Avoidant||||16%
Anti-authority||||||||||||||58%
Wealth||||||||||||41%
Dependency||||||||||||50%
Change averse||||||||||||||||||||88%
Cautiousness||||||||||||||58%
Individuality||||||||||||||||||77%
Sexuality||||||||||||||||66%
PeterPan complex||8%
Histrionic||||||||||||50%
Vanity||||||||||||||||||75%
Artistic0%
Hedonism||||||||||||||||||72%
Physical fitness||||||||||||||||||77%
Religious||||||||||||||||||||83%
Paranoia||||16%
Hypersensitivity||||||||||||||||||||88%
Indie||||||||||||||||||||83%
Take Free Advanced Global Personality Test
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com

1 comment:

mrspecan said...


Extraversion |||||||||||||||||||||| 100%
Stability 0%
Orderliness |||| 16%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 50%
Intellectual |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Interdependence |||||||||||| 50%
Mystical |||||||||||||||||||||| 100%
Materialism |||||||||||| 50%
Narcissism |||||||||||| 41%
Adventurousness |||||||||| 33%
Work ethic || 8%
Conflict seeking 0%
Need to dominate |||||||||||||||| 66%
Romantic |||||||||||||||||||||| 100%
Avoidant |||||| 25%
Anti-authority |||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Wealth |||||||||||| 50%
Dependency |||||| 22%
Change averse |||||||||||||||||||||| 100%
Cautiousness |||||||||||||||||| 75%
Individuality |||||||||||||||||||||| 100%
Sexuality |||||||||||||||||||||| 100%
Peter pan complex |||||||||||||||||| 75%
Histrionic |||||||||||||||||||||| 100%
Vanity |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Artistic |||||||||||||||||||||| 100%
Hedonism |||||||||||||||||||| 88%
Physical fitness || 5%
Religious |||||||||||||||||||||| 100%
Paranoia |||||||||||||||||||||| 100%
Hypersensitivity 0%
Indie |||||||||||||||||||| 83%

(the hyperlinks above contain personality descriptions for each trait)




Stability results were very low which suggests you are extremely worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Orderliness results were very low which suggests you are overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense too often of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Extraversion results were very high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.


trait snapshot:



craves attention, messy, open, rash, irritable, likes large parties, low self control, weird, fragile, does not like to be alone, emotionally sensitive, worrying, depressed, heart over mind, does not respect authority, dependent, not rule conscious, not good at saving money, more interested in relationships than intellectual pursuits, likes to fit in, very social, frequently second guesses self, phobic, suspicious, not careful, outgoing, vain, compassionate, aggressive, likes to make fun, hates to lose

Post a Comment