About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanksgiving is a day which should remind us how to be every other day.

During previous Thanksgivings, I've had to really think about what I should be grateful for (!!). Thankfully, I expanded my focus to see abundance all around and am now grateful everyday--for what I had, what I currently have, and what my future will bring. This year I'm even lucky enough to be spending the holiday with family creating happy memories-to-be. YEA!!


  "The one person I am with forever is me. My relationship with myself eternal, so I choose to be my own best friend. I choose to love and accept myself and talk to myself as I would to a beloved person in my life. I saturate all the cells in my body with love, and they become vibrantly healthy. I relate with love to all of life."  -- Louise L. Hay





HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2013...and every other day too!

~ This is the way to live. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment