About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Saturday, March 16, 2013

2013 = Lent Fail

While nobody would ever know if I didn't out myself, I feel obligated to report what happened with Lent this year. My sickness lasted a few weeks and, during that time, I didn't exercise. Because of this, I halted ALL fines. Even though I didn't last 40 days, my Lent 2013 experience wasn't a waste. I made some changes I am pleased with:
  • my cursing has reduced dramatically
  • I eat sweet potatoes often as an alternative to sugar-sweets
  • my exercise routine has intensified

2 comments:

Ahkenaten Kor said...

That's the great thing about "failing"... Even though you didn't last the 40 days, the purpose of "Lent" was realized. And, if that's failure, then congradulations. I hope I can fail just as well.

dvadell said...

If you learn something, it's not a fail :)

Post a Comment