About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Masturbating Lent

My masturbation has spiraled out of control again. While I haven't been having unhealthy sex (over two years SA clean), this is such a slippery slope it must be addressed.
Some days I masturbate all day long, with naps mixed in. On "slow" days when I forgo during the day, I am unable to sleep at night until I get up, search the internet, and then take care of myself with a toy.

Luckily, I have an external excuse which can help me.
It is that time of the year again: Lent!
Start of Lent 2012 (Ash Wednesday) - Wednesday 22 February 2012.
End of Lent 2012 (Holy Saturday) - Saturday 7 April 2012

Last year was the first time I've ever given something up for Lent--and I made it 39 days without masturbating!   :)

I really love kittens, so this year I expect to make it all 40 days. I'm also going to try to quit cursing. Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a selfish whore, you "can't" give up masturbating? That is the stupidest thing I have ever read... Try pleasing someone else, like your man/woman instead of your-self, and I mean really try.. Get off on "giving".... until you learn that, you will remain an unsatisfied, selfish, stupid whore, think about it... You "masturbate" because you think/act/expect no one but you can please you. Ask and you shall receive, be honest it is simply because you are afraid to ask someone (other than your-self) to please you... And this is the reason why you think you have to give something up. You do have to give something up, it's called trust.. Trust someone other than your-self to give you what you need, but you won't do that, you would be giving up what you love the most "control" So good luck with that...

Trixie Racer said...

"Anonymous" -- I suspect you posted anonymously because you either (1) have sexual disfunction yourself and are ashamed, (2) have a cheating partner because you are unable to satisfy him/her and are bitter, or (3) are a religious zealot who is offended by my blog.

"Try pleasing someone else, like your man/woman instead of your-self, and I mean really try.. Get off on "giving"...." -- LOL, you obviously don't know me. The partners that I've had have been amazed with my abilities and stamina. I get off on sex and enjoying showing off my special skills. I "give" to a level that most have never experienced.

"You "masturbate" because you think/act/expect no one but you can please you. Ask and you shall receive, be honest it is simply because you are afraid to ask someone (other than your-self) to please you..." -- The man in my life is wonderful in every way, is excellent in bed, and I trust him completely. However, my libido desires sex about 40 hours per week. Considering I've only met one man with a comparable drive, supplementing my relationships with masturbation has become the norm. It would be extremely selfish for me to expect a partner to make up the slack. By masturbating frequently I take this pressure off my partner.

Last year during Lent I was single. This year I'm not. Luckily my partner is being a little more physical with me during this time. But it's still extremely tough.

Timmy said...

Ya that guy hasn't had pussy since pussy had him.....:-)

Post a Comment