About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Krukid / A.R.M.

The flights back from Europe were hectic. Wow. It took sheer determination and stamina for me to run through the St. Paul Minneapolis airport with all my luggage to make my flight back to Vegas. On this last flight, I expected to sleep. When I first sat down I was still coughing from having all the air expelled from my lungs as I ran from gate to gate. After catching my breathe and drinking a bottle of water, instead of napping I enjoyed a great 4 hour conversation with the rapper sitting next to me.



Krukid is a real African-American. Really--he moved to the States from Uganda!
He was in Minneapolis for business.



The conversation was fun and the flight flew by (pun intended). We exchanged information before leaving the airport. I am proud to call Krukid my newest friend.
Not only does he have a lot of talent, he is also extremely intelligent, well-spoken, and polite...and one of the better people I've met in Vegas. :)



The new album, 2 Africans and a Jew, is available for MP3 download. Click below:

No comments:

Post a Comment