About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

The biggest little city



Reno may be my favorite city to dance in. The club is awesome, the other dancers are friendly, and it is a much different vibe than Vegas.



With all the time I've been dancing, nobody has ever made me a dollar bill horse before. Not only is it original but it uses multiple bills!! Two great ladies constructed this on my stage for me. I very carefully carried it to the locker room and took pictures. Then I stapled it together so it will always be my horse. YAY!! :)



You know you've made an impression when the stripper would rather keep your dollar bill structure or origami instead of spending it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment