About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Aspartame

Seriously. Most people don't pay attention at all to what they put in their body. I was guilty of this for a long time. Years ago I stopped eating MSG, thinking it was the only evil thing I could put into my body. HA! Ignorance is bliss sometimes...until you get sick.



Aspartame is made from: Aspartic acid 40%, Methanol 10%, Phenylalanine 50%. Not only have I stopped consuming aspartame but I check ingredient lists for asparatame building blocks. I actively avoid corn syrup too (much more difficult than you would imagine if you don't cook all of your own meals). For the most part I now Eat Clean. My health has improved and my body now looks better than it has in years. But this isn't about me. This posting is to make YOU think about what you put into your own body. Do you eat foods with ingredients you cannot even pronounce? Have you looked them up on the internet so see what they are?

1 comment:

Trixie Racer said...

Aspartame is a sweetener made from two amino acids, phenylalanine and the excitotoxin aspartate. It should be avoided at all costs. Aspartame complaints accounts for approximately 70% of ALL complaints to the FDA. It is implicated in everything from blindness to headaches to convulsions. Sold under dozens of brand names such as NutraSweet and Equal, aspartame breaks down within 20 minutes at room temperature into several primary toxic and dangerous ingredients:

1. DKP (diketopiperazine) (When ingested, converts to a near duplicate of

a powerful brain tumor causing agent)

2. Formic Acid (ant venom)

3. Formaldehyde (embalming fluid)

4. Methanol (causes blindness...extremely dangerous substance)

Common Examples:

Diet soft drinks, sugar free gums, sugar free Kool Aid, Crystal Light, childrens' medications, and thousands of other products claiming to be 'low calorie', 'diet', or 'sugar free'.

A Final Note...
Dr. Blaylock recounted a meeting with a senior executive in the food additive industry who told him point blank that these excitotoxins are going to be in our food no matter how many name changes are necessary...

Post a Comment