About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Amigo and the bitch

My dog and I often go to the park to run and play. He has several dog friends there. One of them is a female dog, shorter than him, disheveled. They really like each other a lot. My dog is the dominant one; I don't don't think he knows that he has been fixed. Lol..

Sometimes I feed her. Today I even brought dog treats with me and gave her one. She chose to parade it around and save it for later. Instead of being appreciative and sweet, she was extremely aggressive, growling and barking to protect the treat. It looked like she might even attack. All I could think was "Wow, what a bitch. No more dog treats for you." Luckily she showed up after we ran our laps.

Couch update: He is still misbehaving. Although it is becoming more clear that each time he "acts out" it is due to jealousy (mostly over the cats).

No comments:

Post a Comment