About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Friday, June 27, 2008

Imagine my surprise!

My mother called yesterday. A few weeks ago I mailed her an angel pendant. She hasn't been doing well at all since my sister's death and nobody else in the family will talk to her. Our conversation was pleasant. It's good that we're back in contact. :)

To the Rick who commented: You are by far the most talented photographer I've ever worked with. You deserve plenty of recognition and praise for your skills. After we lost contact, I didn't want to shoot with anyone else and haven't modeled since.

Considering I went through a tough period, I'm surprised to hear such kind words from you. Sorry for everything that happened between us. I am also very sorry to hear about your brother. Maybe you understand part of what happened to me. Hopefully you are surrounded by friends and family. Please email directly if you want to talk further; I do miss your friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment