About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Sunday, April 20, 2008

4/20 snapshot

Even though my ex-boyfriend and I broke up, I am still living with him in Atlanta until we can afford to move me. Since I gave up my Vegas condo to be with him, when I move I will be moving outside the U.S and living as an ex-pat.

Today is the anniversary of my little sister's death. We were never very close but I miss her incredibly.

It is also 4/20 day. I haven't smoked yet today and I'm not sure if I will. While I am quite the pothead, today may be better spent in reflection. We'll see...

I may stop dancing and modeling soon and get a "real job". My background is in marketing..

While the Speed Racer movie is coming out in a few weeks, I just don't feel happy like I should...

No comments:

Post a Comment