About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Monday, December 17, 2007

Looking for a soulmate? Date me first! - w4m

That's right, I'm offering to be the primer for the love of your life. Come one, come all! I am currently running a 92% success rate. If you are looking to be married or domestically partnered, date me first, and you are assured to find your soul mate as soon as we break up! Current data has shown that the more intense we get, the more quickly you will find that special someone...so don't hold back!

HELPFUL HINTS: From analyzing 15 years of accurate data (verifiable by friends and family), the following may be helpful:

1. Practice makes perfect. Please use phrases like "I want to spend the rest of my life with you" and "I want you to have my children". Studies 3, 7, and 12 demonstrate a 100% success rate with this practice run alone!

2. Introduce me to your family. Studies have shown (1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 9, 11, and 12) that odds increase when you bring me home to meet your gene pool. Bonus points include having a mother whose Hummel collection I can admire, taking me to a wedding where I can dance the Chicken Dance, and having an incredibly creepy family member who likes to stare at my breasts.

3. Have a tragic past (1, 3, 5, 6, and 10). I am proficient at sitting quietly, gently stroking your back, while you sob about a.) your parent's divorce, b.) your inability to find meaning in your life, c.) past relationships (pictures a plus!), and d.) abuse in any way, shape, or form...most successful in this arena has been the ambiguous lone sexual interaction with a distant relative (see 2).

So that's right, folks...all you men looking for a soul-mate, I AM your answer. I will guarantee an earnest, naive belief that you either love me "like you've never loved anyone before" or that you've actually "never really been in love before now".

I will patiently buy into your confusion while you slowly fall in love with a.) your child's ballet teacher, b.) your ex-wife, c.) the woman who works at the used bookstore where you obsessively buy Cheever hardbacks, or d.) your Tai Chi instructor. These, of course, are just a few examples of the many potential soulmates towards whom you can rebound after (or before) leaving me!

With a 92% success rate, you are almost GUARANTEED to find your sweetie. And if you act now, I will throw in an offer to actually BE FRIENDS with you after we break up - that's right, just picture it - you, me, and the love of your life can all go to the movies! What more could you want? There's someone out there just waiting for you to date me.


Source: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/msr/512225813.html

1 comment:

Trixie Racer said...

Oops! I just noticed this was posted here instead of on my Craigslist blog. LOL.. I was not the author of that post.

Post a Comment