About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Taking risks in love

Life is a gamble. Everything you do has consequences: some good, some bad. This is why you should always stay true to yourself. Do what you want, be who you want, live as you want. When something feels really right, do whatever it takes to pursue it.


"Good things take time. Great things happen all at once."


Last year a met a man at work. He and I kept in contact and in August we started dating. Soon I will be getting rid of almost all my belongings and moving in with him. Why? It feels too right to not. My basic motto for life is "minimizing regret". And if this relationship is as serious as I think, I am making one of the best choices of my life. Everything is a gamble. At worst, I will have given away my material things and moved thousands of miles for a failed relationship. At best, I joined my soulmate. Worst case scenario isn't that bad and easily worth risking for true love and happiness.

1 comment:

ceedy said...

hey compleltely agree :) this is an inspiration "minmizing regret"....never tot of it this way...
best of luck, if it feels true to your heart it probably is worth pursuing....dont worry about the future it will take care of itself

Post a Comment