About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Stripper Trixie




At work, I have this presence about me. I walk slowly with my back straight, head aligned with my spine, belly tucked in and pulled up, chin up, and always making eye contact. My flow is so natural, I ooze such confidence, men are drawn to me. They want to spend time with me. They need to get to know me better and are willing to spend money for the privilege -- no contact.


Ultra-slow movement. Seduction. Every angle must look good, as if posing for a camera. Slow. Holding each pose long enough for mental capture. Eye contact.
- or -
HIGH Energy. The music commands my body, I have no control. Nirvana.

No comments:

Post a Comment