About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Four Agreements

Lately I've been reading The Four Agreements. Excellent book. Different way of viewing life. It's tough work to implement but I am "doing my best".

This trip is going well. Not focusing on the money nearly as much as just going to work consistently and having fun. Both of which I am accomplishing!

In a silly mood.. Check this out!

By the way, to Rick: So few people know about this blog I was shocked to see your comment. It helped. Thank you for lifting my spirits. :)

1 comment:

Rick said...

Google Alerts...Very useful in today complex world.

I owe a debt of gratitude to you because of your encouraged to expand my photography and really develop my skills. Over the last year my photography skills have increased a ton, and I would not have started without your support. I have been shooting for a ton of magazines lately. So thank you.. This year I have shoot Mary J. Blige privately for yahoo, and a few other companies, Puma Swede, and others so both main stream and adult.. blah..blah..blah
I am not sure what news you have heard, my brother died, so things have been very hard. Also it looks like I am moving, I am going to be up in sacramento and gold country looking this coming weekend
However,you are one of the truly great people in the world. It shows when you do things you love because you focus and energy just shine. It is a shame people can’t get past your physical looks and learn to understand you as a person.

Post a Comment