About Me

My photo
When you fail to follow your dreams, you cheat yourself out of being you.
Be proud of who you are and don't back down.
Be a winner at the game of life!

Sunday, February 7, 2016

I am alive

Someone recently started a rumor that I died. I do not know who did this. Could be a coincidence, yet seems more sinister. The link which was used as supporting proof had an image (she looks a LOT like me) with a second hidden file embedded inside. All very strange...

For those who believed it because they didn't enter in TrixieRacer.com into their URL bar to see for themselves,  please do not be sheep. If you believe whatever you are told without verifying (as in this instance), imagine where else in life people are lying to you and taking advantage of your gullibility.

This is my 17th public blog post since the date it is rumored I died. For those who follow me on Twitter, I have tweeted at least a few hundred times since that date.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad to hear this Girl! xo
Alex

Unknown said...

Made me laugh :-)

Trixie Racer said...

Me too! Thanks for checking. :)

Trixie Racer said...

Huda! Wow, it has been a long time. How have you been? Please catch up via email or find me on Twitter.

Trixie Racer said...

Alternately, you can post a comment with your contact info (I moderate comments, so your email address will not be posted). I am NOT on Facebook.

Post a Comment